This Guacamole Avocado Roll is a great alternative to the conventional and delicious Mexican guacamole, and it makes a wonderful appetizer for parties. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
How to prepare avocado roll
Here’s how you can prepare avocado roll:
- Two packages of cream cheese, each containing eight ounces;
- one cup of nuts, finely chopped;
- two large avocados, fairly firm;
- one-half lemon, juice
- one large tomato, sliced into small pieces
- one teaspoon of finely chopped onions
- One jalapeno pepper, diced to a fine consistency
- One tablespoon of chopped fresh cilantro
- After cream cheese has been beaten until it is smooth and creamy, place a large square of parchment paper on a work surface, and spread half of the cream cheese on top of the paper.
- Place another layer of cheese on top of the pecans, and then sprinkle chopped pecans over that layer of cheese.
- Purée the avocados and mix them with chopped tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro, as well as lemon juice.
- Spread layers of the avocado mixture on top of the layer of cheese.
- With careful rolling, shape the roll out of the parchment paper, and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour, but preferably overnight.
- Slice into bite-sized pieces and serve with crackers, tortilla chips, or potato chips.
I really hope you all loved this! browse our blog for some more interesting cooking ideas.
Originally posted 2022-10-17 00:17:25.